Thursday, January 29, 2009

Officially be living a life as V.N. (-is there such a thing??LOL).

V.N.... as in Volunteer Nurse..

Ambivalent feeling.

I'm happy yet I still feel like flustering for what the future may bring now that I am entering a new episode of my life.

This afternoon I have already reported to the Cabanatuan City Hospital's Chief Nurse, Ms. Nora Cruz, who is also the current president of the Philippine Nurses Association, Nueva Ecija chapter.

"WILLING KA BA TALAGA MAGVOLUNTEER DITO KAHIT GALING KANG MANILA DOCTORS?"

two things:

1.) Does she mean I should prefer a higher standard of hospital since I got higher points on my resume than the others? (Come on let's face it. I graduated from one of the most expensive nursing schools in Manila, with a very good standard of quality, and Me having high ratings in the board exam) and then I would end up volunteering in a Government Hospital in town?

OR

2.) Does she feel sorry for me, that knowing my credentials, she can't offer me a position with pay since there's nothing she can do with this biting reality of Nurses' status in the Philippines..

Well. why would I answer that I am not willing? I want to do something! This is an opportunity, and I am not being an ass pointing out these things, thinking I might sound bragging or whining about stuff.. I am just laying all facts on the table about what it is inside me right now.

Aside from the anticipation in this new event in my life,

I'm also afraid...of the unknown...

Am I going to be credited for this?

Is this really the start of something better and the start of the life I have always dreamed of?

or Is it just a road I have to savor before I go to the path that God has actually chosen me to take?

because it is still under construction? and that I just have to take the detour in His time? for the reason of spontaneity?..

If it is the case, I just wish I won't lose my supply of Happy pills for my everyday journey..

I believe in my HAPPINESS philosophy but I also believe that it is still young and still needs to be supplied by experiences and some other ingredients to make it strong and definite. Just so I can easily rely on it and cope with everything the healthy way.

As I enter this new phase, I will embrace the newbies that will come my way...new people..new learnings.. (GOD PLS.,.. NEW LOVE LIFE!) -ayun yon oh! LOL

With everything I am going and will go through, I will always wish for Happiness.. it maybe on the top list of wishes' cliches, but I believe in this powerful word and emotion.

I know that with happiness, everything follows accordingly.

4 comments:

solciel said...

haha... yun oh! ang pinaka highlight is "new love life" haha.. what if tinanong ka ni God.. what's ur priority? work o love life? haha.. napaisip ka noh..
Dadating siguro talga un... i time..
anyway good luck sa pagiging volunteer nurse... don't worry VN ka pero pupunta ka nman sa VA.. 'stig!

fleduhh said...

i believe in people's capabilities..so i believe much in what you can do... think of the service as something you can give back to society..sabi nga nila the biggest things come in the smallest packages.. so malay mo.. God-will it, you will get on top soon.. we will get there. at sa lovelife..amen to that.. isama mo ko sa hiling na yan. haha

kalansaycollector said...

the unknown is the thing that drive us to plunge out there! ;)

abangan na lang natin ang susunod na kabanata and beside we make our own future naman. kaya lets make it the brightest! ;)

Singer-Nurse said...

sa VT jocy! hehe.. YEAH!! at nako, hindi ako tatanungin ni Lord nyan, dahil sabi nga, Hindi nya tayo bibigyan ng trials na hindi natin kaya, might as well, di nya ko tatanungin ng tanong na hindi ko masasagot. HAHAHAHA.

Fleda, salamat. and right., this service is dedicated to my fellow cabanatueƱos. :-P and amen the second again, haha, Love life is not impossible.. wag na tayong magalala.,surprise daw. ;-P

jaymar, we friends are all in this together,. as we make the brightest of the brightest, we'll shine the most among others :-P may ganun talaga, :-P