Thursday, January 1, 2009

Boom 2009!


I wish everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year! :0)

It may be known as the year of the ox but i believe It is always the year of the Lord.,

No particular Good Lucks, and no Bad Lucks..

All I want is for everyone to find happiness in everything we do and in every choice we make.

As i have said, I consider this year my "Jumpstarter". As I'll be making moves for my career.

God be with me.

Looking back to the year that was, I can say that it's definitely a very prosperous and fortune-filled one. Rocks on the road of course but Managed it well in the end.

That is why I am so GRATEFUL.

Last year I graduated, celebrated it with family and friends, successfully reviewed for the board exams, passed the June NLE, got a grade of 80.80,
happy 21st birthday, attended the oath taking ceremony, had a thanksgiving party together with family and friends again, had frequent outings with friends and family, I'm finally driving, I received my NCLEX fingerprint card just after 19 days of request, I already received the confirmation sacrament, I have seen and felt everyone's support, received numerous of gifts, I generated my Facebook account, and of course my blogspot.

It's also a year of trials., Which I thank God for..for making me a stronger person, and realizing the importance of the people that surround me..
I never cease to learn from life.

My love for MY PEOPLE grows more and more as time goes by.

Every year I'm thankful, but 2008 is extra special.

So hello 2009.. may you be my year 2008 -enhanced edition :)

3 comments:

fleduhh said...

oh my..we've been lagging on our blogs. haha. busy tayong lahat. anyway, we have so much to be grateful for during the 2008, i hope everything goes sooooo well in 2009. no more resolutions, we need change. miss u

kalansaycollector said...

see you around! ;)

Singer-Nurse said...

Yes Fleda..True.. :)