Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas People! :)

Haven't been blogging these past few days.. Kinda busy with the season, enjoying the remaining days of 2008 :)

Shout out to my friend Fleda! I also completed 9 night masses plus 1 dawn mass. Hehe. Funny part is I forgot to make a particular wish. Wahaha. but then.. God knows what it is. ;)

I'm simply Grateful :)

I Feel Good! (tenenenenenenen) Haha.

Oh well, It's already 2 in the morning, been to my aunt's house for our Family party.. Yakiniku/Shabu-Shabu style Noche Buena. Hehe.

I'll be posting pictures in my Friendster, Multiply, and Facebook soon! :)
Gotta love parties., more in days to come. YEAH!!

Happy Birthday to the Almighty! :)

Celebrate Life! :)

1 comment:

fleduhh said...

juan! ahahaha. congratulations! ahaha. enjoy the holidays