Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight and My thing about Reading.

Reading is a hobby I would want to learn, but every time I try,.. I fail. hahaha
Thanks to my bookworm friends, I still get updated of what's hot and what's not in the "World Library".

Bunch of thanks to the film industry too, I get to watch what I don't read. :D
though every time I watch a filmed novel with friends who have, prior to that, read the book, I always hear comparisons.
Unknowingly, They'd make me think: "Should I also read the book?"
Well...
NO..I won't.. hihi.
I'll always be fine the way I'd watch the film as if it was not from a novel and that it was the original, raw story, without knowing what has been missing or what was been inserted (you know, sometimes I see how fun it is to be innocent and clueless with something because you get to enjoy just EXACTLY what is served and not minding any strings attached you never knew there was.) unlike some people who, while watching does nothing but to compare the film and the book the entire show, then they would end up a little, if not disappointed big time and would have an eternal cumbersome feeling about the difference of the two.


And talking about a filmed novel, TWILIGHT (Stephenie Meyer) I think is one of the best novel-based movie I've seen.
I have never read it, neither touched the book nor any copy of it. I SWEAR..but i have been hearing stories from friends.

That it is a dark kind of romance fiction involving a mortal and a vampire.
That's all I know until I watched it.

I got hooked with the Cullens, the scenes, the soundtrack, the story, the setting, I love Alice's character, and I'd love to see what will happen next.

So after knowing that the sequel, NEW MOON could possibly be shown in 2010, (courtesy of IMDB) , I thought that it will be like a gruelling 1-2 years time of waiting.. Then I suddenly had the nudge to read,. (again after a long time ago) BUT! since it is a 4-series-novel, (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn), I cannot afford to buy since I want all of those together at hand in one time. :D

As a desperate solution, I searched the net for the PDF file and while i was browsing, I was like, "Oh! wait...why not an AUDIO BOOK??...what a bright idea JC!?" hahaha. With that, my life will be easier, I won't get sleepy out of trying really hard to read. (as it has always been my issue why I never succeeded finishing reading novels/long stories no matter how interesting they are.. ;-P)

At this point of time, uTorrent is still downloading it and i can't wait to "HEAREAD" it ;-)

and so before I end this blog, I will show you how hooked I am with the Cullen Family :)

Here it is:




You see? now I'm one of them! >:D
WANT ME TO BITE YOU?? >:-P

5 comments:

fleduhh said...

haha. you're hooked! i remember how much of a fan i became when i first read the book. haha :)

Singer-Nurse said...

Hahaha. well yes, I love it! and I can't wait for my audio books! hahaha

fleduhh said...

oh.. and i super love ung "lullabye" by Billy joel! love the whole soundtrack esp. muse! whoo. haha.. ngunit, d pa rin ako nanunuod ng twilight up to now. hahaha

Singer-Nurse said...

I like LULLABYE too.. actually, lullabye goodnight ata title nun talaga., yung sa imeem ko pati yung mga musical scoring na instrumental nilagay ko. haha. well then GO WATCH IT ALREADY! I LOVE THE FILM!

kalansaycollector said...

so fan? haha