Monday, December 8, 2008

Bibingka is Christmas!

My first bibingka for this season! I bought three last night after attending the mass!

I love bibingka!.. Everytime I buy this rice cake here in Cabanatuan's Plaza Lucero, I always feel like Christmas bells are ringing around and Christmas songs automatically play inside my head.

Seventeen days to go before my most favorite time of the year.
I just wish I got money to burn so I can give my family and friends gifts aside from the love I can give 'em. But then again, due to nursing opportunities here in the Philippines that has been a bee in my bonnet, I am currently in this fix together with the other RN newbies. I ultimately wish us luck..

Nevertheless, it will never be a reason for me to dismay, and frown everyday.
I'll always have my million dollar smile. :D


Since it's the Yuletide season, I'm also excited of the Simbang Gabi with my Grandma and cousins..
I also look forward to my Family's simple Noche Buena, (and other family gatherings with sumptuous meals involved. ;-P)
my get together with Friends and other parties that I wish I could attend, and of course, I wouldn't lie, I wish and hope for cash to land in my hands from people who's kind enough to recognize my situation. Hahaha

See? no reason for me not to enjoy the holidays!

I'm feeling it! I love the cool breeze! I will always love Christmas!

and I will always love bibingka, a personal symbol of Christmas for me..
and...I will buy some again, soon..:)

AND! GET READY TO SAY HELLO TO 2009!..
I call it:
"MY JUMP STARTER..."

THREE CHEERS!! :o)

6 comments:

fleduhh said...

oh my i also cant wait to buy some of these when the dawn masses start! the pictures looks so sumptious!

Singer-Nurse said...

Haha., Bibingka is really delicious. (^^,)

kalansaycollector said...

yum yum yum.;)

see you sa cabs.

jmar

kalansaycollector said...

btw i added you na sa links ko. hehe

Singer-Nurse said...

yummy nga, bili tayo sa Makasaysayang Plaza Lucero ;-P see you here! ;-P

cat said...

I <3 bibingka! Miss it so so much!!! Can u send me some? Please and thank you :o)